Freefall Paddles – Freefall Paddles
Terms and Conditions of Sale.
General Terms & Conditions
- In these Terms and Conditions of Sale, “Seller” means Freefall Paddles; “Buyer” means the person, firm, company or corporation by whom the order is given.
- All orders must be in writing, and can be emailed to Freefall or received as an electronic conformation of EPOS (electronic point of sale) system, and are accepted subject to these Terms and Conditions of Sale. No terms or conditions put forward by Buyer and no representations, warranties, guarantees or other statements not contained in Seller’s quotation or Acknowledgement of Order nor otherwise expressly agreed in writing by Seller shall be binding on Seller.All electronic payments are final.
- For “Bid & Auction” items, all bids are final.
- Freefall Paddles retains the right to alter and change prices without prior notice.
- For account holding customers, credit terms as agreed, through direct arrangement with Freefall Paddles or third parties must be observed; failure to do so will result in immediate termination of credit facilities and debt recovery actions.
- Excluding electronic sales on Freefall Web Domains, Freefall Paddles retains the right to charge up to 6% compounded interest for debts exceeding 30 days duration from issue of original invoice.This figure will be charged on the outstanding debt including shipping and handling costs.
- Shipping & Handling is excluded from the sales price of any item purchased from Freefall Paddles.
- Customers purchasing any items on a Freefall web domain, Freefall retains the right to charge for shipping and packaging as separate items at the point of purchase.
- Any deviations or changes to the above will only be considered binding by Freefall Paddles if confirmed in writing from one of the directors of Freefall Paddles.
- All notices and claims in connection with the sales contract must be in writing.
Returned & Restocking Policy
- All returned items must be in the same condition issued to the customer and must be “Ready for Sale” to be reintroduced into inventory.Should the item or items not be “Ready for Sale”, Freefall Paddles retains the right to charge up to full original cost, to original buyer for any losses incurred in returning the items to Freefall Paddles.
- Freefall Paddles retains the right to charge a re-stocking fee of 15% (of initial invoice, single item rate) for all items returned to Freefall Paddles in appropriate condition.
Customs and Import Duties
Freefall Paddles in not responsible for any duties or taxes charged at the point of entry to final country of destination.These duties and taxes are charged by the country of final destination and are beyond the control of Freefall Paddles.
- Shipping is charged at cost, however Freefall Paddles retains the right to charge for any specialist handling and packaging, which may be required to dispatch goods.
- Shipping updates and tracking will be issued to any/all customers via the tracking number/details supplied by our shipping agent.For example; DHL Waybill, EMS Tracking Number etc.
- Unless otherwise stated in Seller’s order confirmation, all periods stated for delivery or completion run from the Effective Date and are to be treated as estimates only not involving any contractual obligations.
- Claims for shortfalls in quantity or for incorrect delivery shall be void if made more than 14 days after receipt by the customer.
- All items declared as damaged must be indicated as so at the point of receiving the goods.
- Regarding all electronic payments, all sales are final, and inline with the terms and conditions of our electronic payment partners.
Freefall Paddles Warrantee
Freefall Paddles are manufactured from the finest ethically sources hard woods and recycled materials.All of our paddles are made by hand using high grade coatings and reinforcement.We wish you a long life with your paddle and we are always delighted to hear about your paddling adventures.We do our best to ensure we have made the best paddle we can for you, and with this in mind we are able to offer a limited one year guarantee on all of our paddles against all manufacturing defaults.Please get in touch with your retailer if you have any problems whatsoever and we will do our best to assist.
Your statutory rights as a comsumer are not affected.